For 2 people
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 4 endives
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 oranges
- 1/4 c pecans
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut off and discard the top and bottom tips of endives and soak in cold water.
- Peel, remove white pith and segment one orange.
- Juice the other orange until you have 1/3 cup.
- Break pecans into small pieces and prepare a toaster or oven so that they can be lightly toasted just before the salad is complete.
- Add salt and pepper to 1/3 cup of orange juice and mix well, then add olive oil and mix well. (Dressing completed)
- Drain the endives well and serve in two plates.
- Top them with peeled oranges, goat cheese and smoked salmon.
- Mix the dressing again and drizzle on the salad.
- Lightly toast the pecans until fragrant, then sprinkle over the salad. Enjoy!